Sunday, August 16, 2009

Long Time Coming!

Wow! Where do I begin? This blog has been a long time coming & I am thrilled to have finally started! When I first read about the world of blogging, I knew it was for me! How did I know? I'm glad you asked! I knew I'd love it because I talk, text, chat, write, journal & email a whole lot! LOL I've got a lot to say & I believe others may be able to benefit from it!
This is a new beginning for me & I am looking forward to getting the hang of it so I can effectively blog!
I suppose there is no right or wrong way to blog. One thing for sure, it sure is therapeutic! At least, for me it is!
It is my prayer that I may be able to help others to help themselves as I bare it all here in the town of Bloggerville! I am very happy to be here!
The name... I named this particular blog "Get Your Money Where You Spen Your Time", because I like to find ways to make legit extra money! I spend quite a bit of time online & I knew it had to be a way to get paid to do so! BOY WAS I RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected