Saturday, August 22, 2009

NOT All About The Benjamins!

Well, I have discovered that life is NOT ALL about the Benjamins! However, Ben is definately my friend! LOL
It doesn't make sense to reinvent the wheel! There are so many different legitimate ways to make money! What I don't understand is why people are willing to risk thier joy at the expense of making it! Sure, I want a piece of the pie just like the next person, but NOT if I will be miserable in the process!
So, how do you have the best of both worlds? I'm glad you asked!
Here's the formula: First, you seek the Kingdom of God & His way of doing things, then all the other things will be added unto you! Follow your passion! When you are willing to do what you love for free, that is the very thing that will make you rich, in more ways than one! I'm a living witness!

I am so greatful for the freedom of speech! This allows me to share those things which I feel may be helpful to others! Sharing is caring! http://www.lhurt.ordermygift.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected